Tuesday, November 02, 2004

My First Blog

Well I guess this is the first post in my spanking new blog. I have resisted the blog in the past and was planning on continuing my anti-blogging stance, but Jo-Ann's blog (http://www.jeffmarvin.com/jobo/) was so much fun to read that it convinced me I had to accept change in my life.

I also really liked being able to track down her blog from whatever computer I was on at the moment. That was really useful!

If I can find computers with compact flash card readers on them I will even be posting pics from the road.

General Trip Info:

6 Jan - 27 Mar 2005

I will be starting and ending my trip in Kolkata where my father has an apartment.

I plan on getting an India Rail Pass and traveling to Goa for the full moon at the end of January. From there I will work my way South till I run out of land and then start back up the middle of the country on my way to Agra, Allahabad, Varansi and finally Kolkata for my return flight.

If you want to email me I will be checking atomicjunk@hotmail.com regularly - now that hotmail has increased my storage to 250MB feel free to send me your witty comments, pictures, music, etc...

On my way back to Calgary I will be hitting up the March 2005 moontribe FMG. If any of you want to meet up for a little dancing under the full moon in the mojave desert - just let me know and we'll work out the details.

http://www.moontribe.org/

BTW - I will be documenting the planning and preparation I do for my trip in case it is helpful for somebody who is going to travel to India. If you just want to read about the trip itself, skip to Jan 6, 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home