Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Moontribe & NYE


Three Amigos! Posted by Hello

Wow - that holiday went fast. Joshua Tree was beautiful and kooky in a Dr. Seuss sort of way. Moontribe was a blast - wonderful location and great music to dance the night & day away. We also made a cool new friend in the desert - hola Sonja!

We spent NYE in a forest near LA dancing to some crazy psy trance - Treavor was fantastic as usual.

The drive home to Calgary sucked as we had a bit of a storm to deal with, but it was nice to be back home for a couple days. Thanks to Dwayne & Anna for doing all the driving!

I only had enough time to do laundry and tie up some loose ends before I leave for India tomorrow. I can't believe I am finally leaving after all the time spent thinking about this trip. The -23 deg C weather has certainly not made me wish I was staying in Calgary.

Have a great winter - my next post will be from the other side of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home