Sunday, January 23, 2005

Dazed and Confused

OMG...I was just at the most outrageous party(ies) I have ever seen in my life. It started at midnight on Saturday at a place called temple. It is a wide open sandy area near the beach with a (guess what?) an old run down temple behind it. As usual it was full on psy mayhem on the dance floor all night with about 800 people in attendance. It was a good party, but not super unusual.

However, what happen next blew my mind. The party moved to a place called hilltop at 8am. I went home had a shower and changed clothes before heading to hilltop. At hilltop is this massive compound with a huge sound system. They started again with hard fast full on psy - which I am starting to actually really get into. There were about 100 people max there when I arrived around 8:30am and it was the usual sketchy Sunday day after party scene like at Shambhala where people are tired and just shuffling around the dance floor. But as the day progressed the party grew and grew to about 1000 people and they went off like maniacs. I mean I have never seen people dance for so hard and for so long after being up and dancing hard the previous night. I was dancing harder than I have ever danced before and it was weird with so many people going crazy everyone was feeding of each other's energy and things kept spiraling out of control. The party went till 10pm and by the end people were dancing harder and faster than they had been that first night. It was just unbelievable. I had sooooo much fun.

I had a about 8hrs sleep last night, but I think I need to go have a nap!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fashionista Social Club said...

Hey Vik!
I was just wondering which ass you are dancing off, because last time I saw you, your ass was pretty compact. Has it grown from all the chicken curry?

Wanted to let you know that the hula hoop you gave me has seen HUGE action in the last month. It is now the primary party activity at our after-hours gatherings.

You are missed.
Love, Laura

January 24, 2005 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Vik said...

Hi Laura,

I am glad you are enjoying the hoop!

The travel hoop I brought has been a lot of fun, but I am leaving it here as it is more hassle to carry than I want to expend!

I definitely look forward to hooping with you when I back in Canada in April.

love,

Vik

January 26, 2005 at 6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home