Wednesday, January 26, 2005

32 Rolls of Pillowy Softness

I brougth 32 rolls of toilet paper with me to Indian. Partially because everyone warmed me the paper here sucks and it is not alaways easy to find and partially beacuse I had a huge duffle bag that was mostly empty and it was good padding. I didn't hardly use any in Kolkata because I was unable to go #2 almost the whole time I was there.

I could only take 5 rolls with me as I am carrying a small back pack and after less than two weeks on the road I have already used 3 up! I am going to have to stock up on the Indian stuff and just make the best of it. I have considered doing the Indian thing and using my hands, but I am not ready for that quite yet!

I guess I will have to go crazy on it when I get back to Kolkata...=-)~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Vik!
Glad to hear you're getting in some good booty shakin. I'm referring to the dancing, btw. ;>
I'm absorbing the sun and the music and the culture through your posts. :)
Love Jeff

January 27, 2005 at 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home